Mumbai, Oct 31 (ANI): Union Minister of Railways Piyush Goyal along with Union Minister of Defence Nirmala Sitharaman and Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Tuesday visited Elphinstone Bridge, where stampede took place a month ago. After reviewing the spot, the Railways Minister said that new railway bridges will be built at some of the busiest stations in Mumbai, including Elphinstone road, Currey Road Bridge and in Ambivali, to avoid another Elphinstone-like tragedy.
- Army to help rebuild bridges in Mumbai to avoid Elphinstone-like tragedy: Railway Minister
- Massive fire engulfs school bus at Dhaula Kuan, students safely evacuated
- Amritsar turns violent as Hindu activists call for ‘bandh’, security beefed up
- McDonald’s new Chinese name mixed in translation
- Farah splits with coach Salazar, moving back to London