Mumbai, Oct 31 (ANI): Union Minister of Railways Piyush Goyal along with Union Minister of Defence Nirmala Sitharaman and Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Tuesday visited Elphinstone Bridge, where stampede took place a month ago. After reviewing the spot, the Railways Minister said that new railway bridges will be built at some of the busiest stations in Mumbai, including Elphinstone road, Currey Road Bridge and in Ambivali, to avoid another Elphinstone-like tragedy.
- Next story China and South Korea to mend ties after THAAD standoff
- Previous story Massive fire engulfs school bus at Dhaula Kuan, students safely evacuated
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank