Around 100 affected in Maharashtra after inhaling toxic gas
Ulhasnagar, Nov 29 (ANI): Around 100 people were affected in Ulhasnagar on Saturday after inhaling toxic gas formed due to the release of a chemical component in a nearby river. The people living in areas near the river complained of uneasiness and breathing problems and were rushed to different hospitals. Central Hospital Dean Dr Ashok Nadpurkar said that more than 80 people have come for treatment so far but only nine have been admitted. The incident occurred after a tanker carrying waste chemical components dumped its contents in the Ulhas River. Police are investigating the case as to whose carelessness led to the incident.
Watch the Video below