A European arrest warrant for Catalonia’s former leader looks likely after the state prosecutor requested one. Carles Puigdemont is currently in Belgium with members of his sacked cabinet. Lucy Fielder reports.
- Next story Trump wants to terminate the diversity lottery immigration program
- Previous story Republicans unveil tax cut bill
- Malawian villagers sift through soil in search for gold
- Rajasthan assembly polls: Sachin Pilot files nomination from Tonk
- CM Naidu meets CM Banerjee in WB’s Howrah
- Political leaders unite to pay tribute to former PM Indira Gandhi on birth anniversary
- Devotees in India celebrate Buddhist festival by offering robes to monks