A European arrest warrant for Catalonia’s former leader looks likely after the state prosecutor requested one. Carles Puigdemont is currently in Belgium with members of his sacked cabinet. Lucy Fielder reports.
- Next story Trump wants to terminate the diversity lottery immigration program
- Previous story Republicans unveil tax cut bill
- Juna Akhara ordains Dalit sadhu as ‘Mahamandaleshwar’
- Salman Khurshid has revealed truth behind Rahul Gandhi’s ‘Save the Constitution’ campaign: BJP
- Medical diaries of pensioners to be made online: CM Raje
- Gautam Gambhir steps down as Delhi Daredevils captain, Shreyas Iyer new skipper
- Congress cracks up over Macron’s Trump kiss reminder