A European arrest warrant for Catalonia’s former leader looks likely after the state prosecutor requested one. Carles Puigdemont is currently in Belgium with members of his sacked cabinet. Lucy Fielder reports.
- Next story Trump wants to terminate the diversity lottery immigration program
- Previous story Republicans unveil tax cut bill
- BSP decided to contest upcoming polls in alliance with Janta Congress Chhattisgarh: Mayawati
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of India International Convention and Expo Centre
- Kerala nun rape case: Vatican relieves Franco Mulakkal from diocese duties, protests continue
- BSF jawan killing is an extreme form of barbaric act: MEA
- Equitable thinking & development key to state’s prosperity: CM Raje