A European arrest warrant for Catalonia’s former leader looks likely after the state prosecutor requested one. Carles Puigdemont is currently in Belgium with members of his sacked cabinet. Lucy Fielder reports.
- Next story Trump wants to terminate the diversity lottery immigration program
- Previous story Republicans unveil tax cut bill
- Croatia stages huge celebration for biggest soccer success ever
- Heavy rainfall triggers flood-like situation in several parts of Gujarat
- CM Yogi Adityanath addresses the issue of Encephalitis
- It’s a wrap for PeeCee’s ‘Isn’t it Romantic’
- Opposition parties meet to formulate joint strategy for Monsoon Parliament session