New Delhi, [India], April 29, (ANI): Art has no boundaries and it travels miles through the art of storytelling. It is said that a nation’s statuette is measured through the development of art and culture of the country. Closer to our home, a first of its kind art camp titled ‘Prerna’ was hosted by Kalyanmayee, an Airports Authority of India Women Welfare Association in association with AAI Artist Forum and Forum of Indian Photographers and Artists under the theme ‘Different Seasons in India’.Graced by Addl. Secretary to the Government of India, Kiran Soni Gupta who is an avid artist and a writer, the three-day long art camp brought altogether 25 artists from the AAI fraternity. The event was held at the Airports Authority of India Officer’s Institute in New Delhi.
- Art connoisseurs share platform at ‘Prerna’ Art camp
- Locals elated after Mughal Road thrown open for traffic
- Polls in two phases to have technical difficulties: Nepal PM
- 3 children injured in low-intensity bomb blast
- Bengali actor Bikram Chattopadhya injured in car mishap, model Sonika Chauhan killed