New Delhi, [India], April 29, (ANI): Art has no boundaries and it travels miles through the art of storytelling. It is said that a nation’s statuette is measured through the development of art and culture of the country. Closer to our home, a first of its kind art camp titled ‘Prerna’ was hosted by Kalyanmayee, an Airports Authority of India Women Welfare Association in association with AAI Artist Forum and Forum of Indian Photographers and Artists under the theme ‘Different Seasons in India’.Graced by Addl. Secretary to the Government of India, Kiran Soni Gupta who is an avid artist and a writer, the three-day long art camp brought altogether 25 artists from the AAI fraternity. The event was held at the Airports Authority of India Officer’s Institute in New Delhi.
- Next story Khalistan failed ideology being propagated in Canadian Assembly: Experts
- Previous story Locals elated after Mughal Road thrown open for traffic
- Salman’s Rs 2 cr offer for rare-breed horse rejected by owner
- Sunjuwan Army Camp attack: Operation underway, three terrorists neutralised
- Three dead, two injured after speeding truck rams into police picket
- Watch: PM Modi pays tribute to Emirati soldiers at Wahat Al Karama memorial
- Was a bit hesitant initially: Jacqueline on recreating Madhuri Dixit’s ‘Ek Do Teen’