Mumbai (Maharashtra), Jul 22 (ANI): ANPIC announced Odisha Triennial of International Art (OTIA) in its Mumbai Declaration at National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA). Bollywood actress Shabana Azmi attended the event. While briefing the media, she said, “Platforms like this provide an opportunity to get trained under established and prominent artists. To get an exposure from master is the best thing for beginners. I believe that art plays an important role in shaping a person. We don’t realise how important it is. Art should get encouragement and should be introduced in schools.
- Art should get encouragement, plays important role in shaping people: Shabana Azmi
- Zaheer Khan, Sagarika Ghatge flags off Kanakia Monsoon Marathon Challenge
- Delhi experiences light showers, bringing in pleasant weather
- If Rahul Gandhi felt emotional, he should’ve shook hands with PM Modi: Subramanian Swamy
- CM Yogi meets Governor Ram Naik