Srinagar (J&K), Aug 05 (ANI): A complete shutdown was observed across Srinagar on Sunday. Joint Resistance Leadership (JRL) has called for shutdown for two days against politically motivated move to abrogate Article 35-A. All the shops, business establishments, government and private offices remained shut while traffic is off the roads. JRL wants to make it clear to the Centre that any attempt made at changing the demographic nature of the state will be stiffly resisted. All segments including legal fraternity, traders, Transporters, civil society give full support to the shut down.
- Article 35-A row: Srinagar witnesses shutdown
- There is ‘Ravan rajya’ in Bihar: Jay Prakash Narayan Yadav
- Waterlogging causes fear of spread of diseases in Allahabad
- Since centuries, India & Uzbekistan share business relationship: EAM Swaraj
- Lopetegui excited for upcoming season with Modric, Allegri looking forward to coaching Ronaldo