Srinagar, Aug 07 (ANI): National Conference President Farooq Abdullah has raised objections over the Central government’s stand on Article 35(A). Farooq said that Article 35(A) is the foundation of the state and if there is debate on the legality of the Article, there has to be a debate on the accession also. He also said that the abrogation of the article will change the demographics of the state. Earlier, Abdullah chaired a meeting of the J&K Opposition parties at his residence, to discuss on the relevance of Article 35(A), which provides special rights to permanent residents of the state.
- Next story CM Raman Singh celebrates Raksha Bandhan with ‘Brahma Kumaris’ sisters
- Previous story President Ramnath Kovind celebrates 1st ‘Raksha Bandhan’ at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Children with autism may have higher risk of developing anxiety disorders: Study
- Joshua defeats Parker by unanimous decision in heavyweight title fight
- 7 dead in building collapse in Indore
- CBSE Paper Leak: Delhi Police Crime Branch team arrives at CBSE office
- Chhattisgarh’s tribal village is yet to be electrified