New Delhi, Sep 17 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Monday announced the decision to merge Dena Bank, Vijaya Bank and Bank of Baroda. He asserted that the consolidation of banks was a priority for the government. During his speech the Finance Minister also critised the previous UPA government of sweeping NPAs under the carpet. “Real picture of Non Performing Assets (NPAs) was only known in 2015, the UPA had swept NPAs under the carpet,” said Jaitley.
- Next story Real picture of NPAs was known in 2015, UPA swept NPAs under carpet: Jaitley
- Previous story Farhan Akhtar drops Amazon Original series ‘Mirzapur’ poster
- Trump makes offer in exchange for wall
- Trump offers wall-for-DACA deal to end shutdown
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela