Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh), Aug 24 (ANI): For the first time in the history of Arunachal Pradesh, Dr. Duyu Meena Mudang recently brought home the prestigious Mrs. India World 2017 title. Once a reclusive girl, Dr. Mudang is now a confident, talented and progressive woman.
- Next story Dixons Carphone warns on profit; shares plunge 30%
- Previous story Any fundamental right is subject to reasonable restrictions by law: Prashant Bhushan on Right to Privacy
- Honor Killing In MP, Woman Burnt Alive By Father
- BJP Wins No-Trust Vote After 12-Hour Marathon Debate
- We Don’t Want To Disappoint The Bhubaneswar Crowd Sreejesh On The World Cup
- My Target Is Always To Win Medals Gurpreet Singh
- Transport unions indefinite nationwide strike enters day 2, people face problems