Ghaziabad (U.P.), Oct 14 (ANI): Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal’s car, which was stolen from outside the Delhi Secretariat, has been recovered from Ghaziabad. After the prominent action by the police, the car was found from Mohan Nagar area of Ghaziabad. Blue Wagon R car was used by CM Kejriwal in the early days of his political journey. CM Kejriwal on Friday shot off a letter to Lt. Governor Anil Baijal, saying the theft of his car points towards the rapidly “deteriorating” law and order situation in the national capital.
- Next story Watch: 11-year-old girl reaction when she finds out she’s finally being adopted
- Previous story Firefighters struggle to stop California’s spreading wildfires
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh