Hyderabad (Telangana), Apr 30 (ANI): Vice Chairman of the National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog, Arvind Panagariya, on Saturday called on the need to scale up the Swarna Bharat Trust (SBT) which in return would yield an India that Mahatma Gandhi dreamt of. “If we could really scale up at the India level in the next 15 years. What Swarna Bharat Trust (SBT) has accompalished within its domain over the last 15 years, we would be well on our way to build a Swarn Bharat that Mahatma Gandhi had dreamt and our Prime Minister wants to build. What we need to do is scale up the Swarna Bharat Trust (SBT) to such a scale that it becomes truly India,” said Panagariya. Arvind Panagariya was addressing a gathering at the inauguration of free medical camp and distribution of training certificates to the trainees of SBT in Hyderabad.
- Arvind Panagariya pitches for building India that Mahatma Gandhi dreamt of
- Watch: Maharashtra Minister drives truck to decongest traffic
- ‘Triple talaq’ has no sanction in Islamic law: Venkaiah Naidu
- J&K Minister Priya Sethi talked about on BJP-PDP coalition
- A Week For Animals In Laboratories, Say No To Cruelty