Zimbabwe has banned fruit and vegetable imports in a bid to preserve its dwindling reserves of foreign currency, but locals fear it may result in severe food shortages.
- Next story Watch: ‘Men in uniform’ celebrate Diwali by dancing, lighting diyas
- Previous story Branson turbocharges hyperloop race
- Asian Games Gold Medalist Hakkam Singh Bhattal battling liver, kidney ailments
- Yogi Adityanath, Essel Group CEO inaugurate electric bus service
- Watch: Tin shed collapses during tractor race in Rajasthan’s Sri Ganganagar
- Carrie Fisher to appear in new ‘Star Wars’ movie
- With no motorable road, patient carried on cot to hospital in MP’s Chhatarpur