Despite several protests including some chaotic scenes in the assembly, the goods and services tax is a reality in Jammu and Kashmir now as the assembly passed the bill. The opposition in the state is still accusing the Mehbooba Mufti ruled J&K government of defeating the fiscal autonomy of the state.
- Next story PM Narendra Modi met Israeli child Moshe and his family, who survived in Mumbai terror attack 2008
- Previous story Vipul Shah put rumours of rift with Akshay Kumar to rest
- Amidst Cyclone Titli, Odisha CM cancels birthday celebration
- Speed of decision making not good for brand India: BP Chief
- Watch: Glimpse of Durga Puja celebrations from Mumbai
- ‘The Little Drummer Girl’ cast talk politics and TV
- Vulcan CEO says company to honor Paul Allen’s legacy to “improve the world”