Despite several protests including some chaotic scenes in the assembly, the goods and services tax is a reality in Jammu and Kashmir now as the assembly passed the bill. The opposition in the state is still accusing the Mehbooba Mufti ruled J&K government of defeating the fiscal autonomy of the state.
- Next story PM Narendra Modi met Israeli child Moshe and his family, who survived in Mumbai terror attack 2008
- Previous story Vipul Shah put rumours of rift with Akshay Kumar to rest
- Saudi crown prince pledges $20 billion in investment deals for Pakistan
- Celebrities at The Launch of Ohaila Khan on Line Boutique Chantrealle
- Rekha, Deepika, Sonakshi and Shahid at Filmfare Glamour, Style Awards 2019
- Isha Koppikar Collaborates with Smile Foundation for Ramp for Champs for The Girl Child
- Priyank Sharma, Harshita Gaur, Khushi and others at Puncchbeat Prom Night