Heineken NV , the world’s second-largest brewer, has reported an increase in third-quarter beer sales, with growth in all regions except Europe and the United States. As Kate King reports, it’s latest strategy involves betting on Formula One to help it reclaim the title of leading global lager from Budweiser.
- Next story Beautiful Pilanesberg SouthAfrica II
- Previous story Massive Search And Cordon Operation In South Kashmir
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja
- Mountaineering team finds mortal remains of IAF personnel died in 1968 crash