Capital from China and Hong Kong has accounted for a third of all investment into London commercial real estate this year, up from less than 10 percent before the referendum, according to property group CBRE. The volume has risen to 3.9 billion pounds ($5.02 billion) in the first half of the year up from 1.1 billion pounds in the same period of 2016. Kate King reports.
- Next story Hunt for Barcelona attack suspect expands
- Previous story Sufiyon Ki Vaadi (Weekly Programme) – Aug 21, 2017
- Watch: Parts of Himachal, J and K witness heavy snowfall
- PM Modi attends award ceremony of India-Singapore Hackathon 2018
- Watch: Sonamarg SHO’s narrow escape after vehicle got stuck in avalanche in J&K’s Zoji La
- 3 bodies recovered in Ramban after being buried under debris during landslide
- Fuel prices continue to witness fall