Capital from China and Hong Kong has accounted for a third of all investment into London commercial real estate this year, up from less than 10 percent before the referendum, according to property group CBRE. The volume has risen to 3.9 billion pounds ($5.02 billion) in the first half of the year up from 1.1 billion pounds in the same period of 2016. Kate King reports.
- Asian investors target UK’s commercial real estate
- Sufiyon Ki Vaadi (Weekly Programme) – Aug 21, 2017
- Jackie Shroff Talks About Prabhas’ Next Film ‘SAAHO’
- Former DIG (Prisons) D. Roopa submits footage of Sasikala entering jail in civilian clothes
- Tapsee Pannu UNVEILS Late R. K. Laxman’s Granddaughter’s ‘Common Woman’ Comic Strip!