Dibrugarh (Assam), Aug 14 (ANI): At least 19 districts of Assam are reeling under floods after another spell of heavy rains lashed the region in the past few days,. Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal visited one of the flood-hit Dibrugarh district to survey the flood-hit areas and reviewed the relief works. Sonowal said the state government was taking all necessary steps to provide relief to flood-affected victims, who have been shifted to relief camps.
- Next story Watch: Famous snake boat race enthralls spectators
- Previous story Death toll rises to 46 as two buses hit by massive landslides
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws