Guwahati (Assam), Nov 2 (ANI): In a major thrust towards improving skills of youth and strengthening bilateral ties with the neighbouring country, the Assam Government signed Memorandum of Understanding and Terms of Reference with Singapore. The MoU and ToR for North East Skills Centre were signed between Skill, Employment and Entrepreneurship Department of Assam government and ITE Education Service of Singapore in the presence of Foreign Affairs Minister of Singapore Vivian Balakrishnan and Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal.
- Assam Government inks MoUs with Singapore enhancing skill development
- Will not join any party till 2.5 years, confirms Hardik Patel
- Staff crunch creates chaos at IGI Airport, DIAL CEO confirms reopening of Business immigration counter
- Bank of England raises rates for first time in a decade
- Shraddha to Perfect Her Game Before Shooting For Saina Biopic