Guwahati (Assam), Nov 2 (ANI): In a major thrust towards improving skills of youth and strengthening bilateral ties with the neighbouring country, the Assam Government signed Memorandum of Understanding and Terms of Reference with Singapore. The MoU and ToR for North East Skills Centre were signed between Skill, Employment and Entrepreneurship Department of Assam government and ITE Education Service of Singapore in the presence of Foreign Affairs Minister of Singapore Vivian Balakrishnan and Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal.
- Next story International Film Festival in Guwahati attracts cine goers
- Previous story Will not join any party till 2.5 years, confirms Hardik Patel
- Austria bids farewell to winter with traditional carnival
- Saudi crown prince pledges $20 billion in investment deals for Pakistan
- Celebrities at The Launch of Ohaila Khan on Line Boutique Chantrealle
- Rekha, Deepika, Sonakshi and Shahid at Filmfare Glamour, Style Awards 2019
- Isha Koppikar Collaborates with Smile Foundation for Ramp for Champs for The Girl Child