New Delhi, Dec 12 (ANI): Congress leader Shashi Tharoor on Wednesday said that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) would lose more than half the seats it won in 2014, in the upcoming 2019 elections. He also added that there is no way that it can come to power in 2019. Speaking on the loss of the BJP in the just concluded five states’ assembly elections, Tharoor said, “There is absolutely no way that BJP can get in 2019. If you just take these three states together they account for 65 seats out of which BJP won 62 seats. By any calculation they would lose more than half of these seats in 2019.” The Congress has emerged as the single largest party in Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan and has overpowered BJP in Chhattisgarh.
- Assembly election results 2018: BJP won’t get majority in 2019, says Shashi Tharoor
- Congress Legislature Party meeting held in Bhopal after party’s victory in MP
- BJP will lose 2019 Lok Sabha elections as it has deceived the public: Akhilesh Yadav
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath offers prayers at Janaki Temple
- Une Robe Un Soir : Â« Renting, a responsible alternative to fast fashion! Â»