Wearing helmets weighing 100 kilos, spinning in a centrifuge and exercising while weightless: Russian cosmonauts and astronauts from abroad have to undergo a gruelling training process before blasting off into space. A few weeks before his second flight into orbit, Russian cosmonaut Sergei Ryazansky, who spent five months on board the ISS is training for a spacewalk at famed Star City training centre, near Moscow.
- Next story U.S. indicts alleged bitcoin laundering ‘mastermind’
- Previous story Has The PCI Controversies Taken Sheen Out Of Players’ Achievements?
- No charges for Louisiana police who shot Alton Sterling: official
- Russia’s Putin pledges action over mall fire as anger mounts
- Ruling party lawmaker demands information over Pak PM’s visit to Nepal
- Hyderabadi Women stranded in Saudi, Mother seeks EAM Swaraj’s help
- No intention to hurt EC’s dignity: Naqvi on BJP IT Cell’s tweet