Asylum seekers refusing to leave a detention centre in Papua New Guinea begin digging wells to try find water as their food supplies dwindle, in a stand-off that human rights groups warn could become a humanitarian crisis. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Watch: Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘jabra’ fans throng outside Mannat on his 52nd B’day
- Previous story Multiple people down in shooting at Colorado Walmart
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters