New York (USA), July 16 (ANI): Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who was present at the 18th edition of the much talked about award show International Indian Film Academy (IIFA), said that he is at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards to promote his upcoming Bollywood flick ‘Babumoshai Bandookbaaz’. While talking to the media, the 43-year-old actor said that he is very excited and is there for his upcoming film, ‘Babumoshai Bandookbaaz’, which is releasing on August 25. Stating that right now, he is satisfied in Bollywood, the ‘Raees’ actor said that the kind of work that he is doing in Bollywood is satisfying and if he gets bored, then he will definitely think about Hollywood. On the work front, his upcoming movie ‘Munna Michael,’ also starring Tiger Shroff and Chetan Pandey, is all set to hit the theatres on July 21. The IIFA celebrates the achievements of Bollywood in different cities across the world, and this year it is held at the iconic MetLife Stadium in New York.
- At IIFA 2017 to promote ‘Babumoshai Bandookbaaz’: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Love how people have supported, loved me all these years: AR Rahman at IIFA 2017
- Cow smugglers attacked Andhra tourist for protesting against caning of cows
- Stand-off with China will be discussed in upcoming Parliament session: Congress
- All-Party Meeting: PM Modi expressed concern over worsening flood situation, says Ananth Kumar