New York (USA), July 16 (ANI): Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who was present at the 18th edition of the much talked about award show International Indian Film Academy (IIFA), said that he is at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards to promote his upcoming Bollywood flick ‘Babumoshai Bandookbaaz’. While talking to the media, the 43-year-old actor said that he is very excited and is there for his upcoming film, ‘Babumoshai Bandookbaaz’, which is releasing on August 25. Stating that right now, he is satisfied in Bollywood, the ‘Raees’ actor said that the kind of work that he is doing in Bollywood is satisfying and if he gets bored, then he will definitely think about Hollywood. On the work front, his upcoming movie ‘Munna Michael,’ also starring Tiger Shroff and Chetan Pandey, is all set to hit the theatres on July 21. The IIFA celebrates the achievements of Bollywood in different cities across the world, and this year it is held at the iconic MetLife Stadium in New York.
- Next story Tianjin Quanjian beat Shanghai Greenland 3-0 in Chinese championship
- Previous story Love how people have supported, loved me all these years: AR Rahman at IIFA 2017
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’