Two blasts in the northwestern Pakistani town of Parachinar on Friday killed at least 15 people according to local officials. It was the second deadly bomb attack of the day in Pakistan. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Russia develops a taste for alcohol-free beer
- Previous story Uber hires law firm on rape case
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident