A Turkish cargo jet crashed near Kyrgyzstan’s Manas airport on Monday (January 16), killing at least 37 people, most of them residents of a village struck by the Boeing 747 as it tried to land in dense fog. Sarah Charlton reports.
- Next story Dozens killed in cargo jet crash in Kyrgyzstan
- Previous story Prakash Singh Badal on Navjyot Singh Sidhu joined in Congress
- Y/Project: Men’s and women’s show Autumn/Winter 2018/19 (with interview)
- NTR Trust teams up with Facebook for blood donation drive
- Leading Kashmiri publishing house enters Limca Book of Records 2018
- Caught on cam: Two injured after car hits bike
- First Bidding Round of Open Acreage Licensing Policy launched