As many as 133 players went under the hammer as the third season of the Premier Badminton League kicked off its proceedings with the an auction of the players in Hyderabad. And the auction saw the Indian men’s shuttlers HS Prannoy and Kidambi Srikanth emerge as the most expensive buys.
- Next story Turkey’s Erdogan fights urge to sleep during news conference
- Previous story Space-walking astronauts perform maintenance on ISS
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims
- Cape Epic leaders continue to dominate with Stage 6 wins
- Massive crowds rally across U.S. for tighter gun control
- 15-year old girl ends life over alleged harassment by boys
- Pakistan’s ISI indoctrinating, training Sikh youths, Indian government says