Ludhiana (Punjab), Aug 20 (ANI): The Ludhiana Police on Sunday busted an ATM gang with 641 ATM cards, 300 passbooks and cheque-books of nationalised banks. The Commissioner of Police said the five-member gang has withdrawn almost about Rs. 1 crore from the ATMs. Two members also had press cards and two cars. He further said that the police are in tie-up with the banks to find out how to cover up the loopholes.
- ATM gang busted, ATM cards, 300 passbooks, cheque-books recovered
- Watch: Flood relief material airdropped in Purnia
- Union minister Dharmendra Pradhan flags off 11 medical units of mobile health vans
- Constable saves woman after she tried to commit suicide, felicitated
- Assam floods: 13 dead, 393 villages of Morigaon badly affected