Ludhiana (Punjab), Aug 20 (ANI): The Ludhiana Police on Sunday busted an ATM gang with 641 ATM cards, 300 passbooks and cheque-books of nationalised banks. The Commissioner of Police said the five-member gang has withdrawn almost about Rs. 1 crore from the ATMs. Two members also had press cards and two cars. He further said that the police are in tie-up with the banks to find out how to cover up the loopholes.
- Next story Allahabad Police appoint girl as “SHO” for 1 day
- Previous story Watch: Flood relief material airdropped in Purnia
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements
- Phase 2 Of J & K Rural Polls Today
- 6 Dead And Several Injured In An Explosion In Maharashtra
- Deepika Ranveer Inside Wedding Photos are breaking the internet | DeepVeer | Bollywood News & Gossip
- After Khashoggi, some Saudi royals turn against crown prince