Ludhiana (Punjab), Aug 20 (ANI): The Ludhiana Police on Sunday busted an ATM gang with 641 ATM cards, 300 passbooks and cheque-books of nationalised banks. The Commissioner of Police said the five-member gang has withdrawn almost about Rs. 1 crore from the ATMs. Two members also had press cards and two cars. He further said that the police are in tie-up with the banks to find out how to cover up the loopholes.
- Next story Allahabad Police appoint girl as “SHO” for 1 day
- Previous story Watch: Flood relief material airdropped in Purnia
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo