Friends of China’s Nobel Peace Prize-winning dissident Liu Xiaobo, who died of liver cancer in custody, say they are unable to contact his widow and that ensuring her freedom is now a top priority. Grace Lee reports.
- Attention turns to widow after death of Liu Xiaobo
- Hong Kong leader says she shares compassion over Liu Xiaobo’s death
- Hong Kong leader acknowledges concern over “incidents” in the city
- When water was being sold at the place of petrol on a petrol pump in Gorakhpur
- Melbourne residents evacuate as recycling plant fire continues to burn