New Delhi, Oct 03 (ANI): Attorney General on India KK Venugopal attended the swearing-in ceremony of Justice Ranjan Gogoi as the Chief Justice of India in the national capital on Wednesday. Speaking at the event, Venugopal said that he feels that it would be very much in the interest of the judiciary if the age of retirement of the judges of the Supreme Court and High Court is the same. He also raised the issue of salary in front of everyone.
- Next story I am what I am, cannot change: CJI Ranjan Gogoi
- Previous story Rafale, S-400 deals are booster dose for IAF: BS Dhanoa
- Modern Coach Factory has provided more than 2,000 employment in Raebareli: CM Yogi
- Modern Coach Factory shining under PM Modi’s guidance: Piyush Goyal
- Chhattisgarh’s CM will be announced after meeting with MLAs: TS Singh Deo
- PM Modi arrives in Lucknow
- Vijay Diwas: Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman pays tribute to war martyrs at Amar Jawan Jyoti