Indian star opener Rohit Sharma during a promotional event in Mumbai talked about the 2019 World Cup and added that the present combination of the team is kept keeping the World Cup in mind.While Sharma hinted about no Jadeja and Ashwin for the 2019 World Cup, former Indian cricketer Atul Wassan also doesn’t see the duo playing the tournament, to be held in England in 2019.
- Next story Rekha Attends Screening Of ‘Secret Superstar’
- Previous story Sidharth & Alia having Fun At Sanjay Kapoor’s Birthday party
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana