An Australian teenager is recovering in hospital after being severely bitten by what researchers believe to be amphipods, a type of sea scavenging crustacean, commonly known as sea lice. Graham Mackay reports.
- Australian teen recovering from thousands of ‘sea lice’ bites
- Key Fashion Moment – Pharrell Williams, Happy Fashion Story
- South Actress Kajal Agarwal Spotted At A Short Film Launch!
- Key Fashion Moment – 2012: 240 Helmut Newton Photographs Exhibited at the Grand Palais in Paris
- Ajay Devgn Talks About Failure Of Jab Harry Met Sejal