Given that David Kuhn proposed to his wife Sandra amidst the euphoria that followed Australia’s qualification for the 2006 tournament, it is perhaps not too surprising the couple wanted to give their daughter an early taste of World Cup fever.
- Australian toddler gets first taste of World Cup fever
- At least 5 dead in TX after Border Patrol car chase
- Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain admitted to hospital after he falls ill during sit-in strike
- FIFA WC 2018: Mexico defeats reigning champions Germany
- Wanted criminal arrested for committing loots in trains