Australian senator Pauline Hanson dresses in a burqa during a session of the Australian parliament in an effort to have the Islamic garments banned. No reporter narration.
- Australia’s Pauline Hanson wears burqa to parliament in bid to ban them
- Air Hostess Dies After Falling From 3rd Floor At A Party
- ‘Dial down rhetoric and dial up diplomacy’: U.N. Chief on North Korea
- Episode 6 of ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7 was posted ‘accidentally’: HBO
- Aishwarya-Abhishek Bachchan’s new pic will give you new relationship goal!