Australian June Dally-Watkins, a well-known former model and etiquette specialist, is educating Chinese about ‘good manners’, as the demand from the rising middle class grows. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story EDMC sanitation workers protest outside Mayor’s house over non-payment of dues
- Previous story Rahul Gandhi entered the female toilet mistakenly during elections campaigning in Gujarat
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms