Peugeot and Citroen maker PSA Group beats analyst expectations with a new profitability record at its core manufacturing division. But the going is slower for its Asian competitor, Hyundai, which posts its smallest quarterly net profit in five years. Ciara Lee reports.
- Next story Sania Mirza Holds Court With India’s Future Stars
- Previous story Senate rejects repeal and replace proposal
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House