Peugeot and Citroen maker PSA Group beats analyst expectations with a new profitability record at its core manufacturing division. But the going is slower for its Asian competitor, Hyundai, which posts its smallest quarterly net profit in five years. Ciara Lee reports.
- Next story Sania Mirza Holds Court With India’s Future Stars
- Previous story Senate rejects repeal and replace proposal
- Israeli PM showers love at ‘Shalom Bollywood’ eve, says ‘I love Bollywood’
- ‘Human depravity’: Prosecutor on California captives case
- Contradicting Kelly, Trump says he’s been “very consistent” on wall
- Wyndham to buy La Quinta for $1.95 bln
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences