New Delhi, Aug 11 (ANI): The superheroes have finally assembled on the sets of ‘Avengers 4’. Russo Brothers, the directors on Thursday posted a teaser image marking the beginning of the filming of ‘Avengers 4’ with a glove showing off four digits. There is still no confirmation about whose glove it is, but the Russo’s Facebook page has plenty of entertaining theories from fans. Feige in an interview said that 2018’s ‘Infinity War’ is the culmination of 10 years of storytelling, and that what comes next may be something different. He shared, “Certainly as we get to Infinity War, there is a sense of a climax, if not a conclusion to, by the time we’re at untitled Avengers 4, the 22 movies that will have encompassed the first three phases of the MCU [ Marvel Cinematic Universe].” ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ is set to open May 4, 2018, while ‘Avengers 4’ will hit theaters May 3, 2019.
- Next story Merkel rejects use of force in N. Korea and verbal ‘escalation’
- Previous story ‘Life Lovers’ club brings joy to Kiev’s senior citizens
- Thousands of Russians attend Nemtsov memorial marches
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit