Majuli (Assam), Aug 08 (ANI): Due to lack of a motorable road, a pregnant woman was carried on a makeshift stretcher for a distance of over 10km at Majuli in Assam. In the distressing footage, the family members and villagers can be seen carrying the pregnant women on the makeshift stretcher. The patient and her relatives crossed the river in a small boat and then used a makeshift sling using a table and bamboo sticks.
- Next story KJo’s twins Yash, Roohi turn peacemaker between Karan and Kajol!
- Previous story Kashmiri youth actively participate in National Handloom Day programme
- Hundi collectors in Tirupati count money faster than RBI: P Chidambaram
- Modi Government has mismanaged J&K like never before: Manmohan Singh
- Leg 7 of the Volvo Ocean Race starts in Auckland
- ARTO distributes over 250 first-aid kits to drivers in J&K
- Lucas Hedges to play Shia Labeouf in biopic ‘Honey Boy’