Majuli (Assam), Aug 08 (ANI): Due to lack of a motorable road, a pregnant woman was carried on a makeshift stretcher for a distance of over 10km at Majuli in Assam. In the distressing footage, the family members and villagers can be seen carrying the pregnant women on the makeshift stretcher. The patient and her relatives crossed the river in a small boat and then used a makeshift sling using a table and bamboo sticks.
- Next story KJo’s twins Yash, Roohi turn peacemaker between Karan and Kajol!
- Previous story Kashmiri youth actively participate in National Handloom Day programme
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo