Majuli (Assam), Aug 08 (ANI): Due to lack of a motorable road, a pregnant woman was carried on a makeshift stretcher for a distance of over 10km at Majuli in Assam. In the distressing footage, the family members and villagers can be seen carrying the pregnant women on the makeshift stretcher. The patient and her relatives crossed the river in a small boat and then used a makeshift sling using a table and bamboo sticks.
- Awful! No motarable road, pregnant woman carried on makeshift stretcher for 10km
- Kashmiri youth actively participate in National Handloom Day programme
- Gujarat RS polls: Congress approaches EC, demands quashing to 2 MLAs’ votes
- Congress replies to BJP, says ‘complaint was filed immediately but returning officer didn’t do anything’
- Boat carrying 15 people capsizes in Parban river, 4 rescued