New Delhi, Aug 11 (ANI): The Supreme Court on Friday decided to start the hearing on the several petitions related to the dispute of Babri Masjid-Ram Janmabhoomi land from December 5. The apex court granted three months time to translate the historical documents. Giving details, BJP leader Subramanian Swamy said if the court will dismiss the Opposition party’s plea than he won’t argue, adding the court has decided to listen the opening argument on 5th December.
- Ayodhya dispute: SC to hear appeals from December 5
- Lalu Yadav attacks Sushil Modi over Bhagalpur scam, demands CBI probe
- Disappointed By Neeraj’s Performance- GS Randhawa
- Rajasthan floods: CM Vasundhara Raje receives cheque of Rs. 51,000 for relief fund
- ‘It was a long, intentional grab’: Taylor Swift testifies groping incident