New Delhi, Aug 11 (ANI): The Supreme Court on Friday decided to start the hearing on the several petitions related to the dispute of Babri Masjid-Ram Janmabhoomi land from December 5. The apex court granted three months time to translate the historical documents. Giving details, BJP leader Subramanian Swamy said if the court will dismiss the Opposition party’s plea than he won’t argue, adding the court has decided to listen the opening argument on 5th December.
- Next story PM Modi welcomes VP Naidu in Rajya Sabha, says farmer’s son in high post proof of ‘matured democracy’
- Previous story Lalu Yadav attacks Sushil Modi over Bhagalpur scam, demands CBI probe
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry