Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan was already under fire because of his statement against the Army implying that the soldiers are rapists. Now he is booked under IPC section 124 A (Sedition), 131 which is for Abetting mutiny, or attempting to seduce a soldier, sailor or airman from his duty and 505 for Statements conducing to public mischief in 2 separate FIRs in Rampur and Bijnor district.
- Azam Khan Booked For His Remarks Against The Indian Army
- ‘This plane hit me’: Off-duty firefighter witnesses California plane crash
- Post-Police-Smuggler Nexus Bust, Inheritor Has Realistic Numbers
- 1100 Tamil Nadu Theatres On Indefinite Strike From Monday
- Hong Kong’s new leader warned to toe the line