Mumbai, Aug 19 (ANI): B-Town hotties Shraddha Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Kalki Koechlin, Radhika Apte, Esha Gupta and Chitrangada Singh gracefully sashayed down the runway on day three of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017. Shraddha turned muse for designer Rahul Mishra and looked stunning in a gorgeous embellished monsoon crane lehenga with hand embroidered muga silk magenta blouse and the superbly crafted dupatta. Bollywood’s stylish fashionista, Kalki looked amazing in a lined long white top. She complimented her outfit with a long white coat that added to the exquisite look of the entry. While Chitrangada, who walked the ramp for Neha Agarwal, looked stunning in a printed trumpet dress that was daringly revealing yet mesmerizingly beautiful in multi-colours and striking embroidery. The absolutely sensational, Esha Gupta, ended designer Amit Aggarwal’s show with her amazing entry in a gold moulded corset blouse worn with an electric blue lehanga that dazzled with gold appliqued flowers. Radhika Apte, who walked the ramp for textile designer Sailesh Singhani, also made an exciting appearance. Bollywood’s dimpled beauty Preity Zinta sashayed down the ramp for designers Falguni and Shane Peacock X Farah Khan. She looked stunning in an off-the-shoulder glittering gown. The actress sported emerald earrings and her hair was pulled back and half tied. The five-day event, which is being held in Mumbai, kicked off on August 16, will conclude on August 20.
- Next story 12 shops destroyed in massive blast near Motor Stand
- Previous story Centre to support Telangana Government’s ‘Comprehensive Land survey, Settlement’
- Watch: Devotees take holy dip on the occasion of Buddha Purnima
- Hansal Mehta organises special screening of ‘Omerta’ on his birthday
- J&K cabinet reshuffle today, Kavinder Gupta to sworn-in as Dy Chief Minister
- City bears a different look on the occasion of Buddha Purnima
- Beautiful Island Lefkara Cyprus Part II