Mumbai, Oct 13 (ANI): Industrialist Mukesh Ambani and his wife Nita Ambani hosted Jio MAMI 2017 after party with who’s who of Bollywood in attendance. Celebrities, including, Aamir Khan, Zaira Wasim, Kangana Ranaut, Boney Kapoor, Sridevi, Anupam Kher and Fatima Sana Shaikh were spotted at the bash. The MAMI 19th Mumbai Film Festival that allows cinemas from different cultures and backgrounds to gather under one roof, started with utter style. The fest saw some of the leading stars of tinsel town owning the red carpet with grace. Stars like Aamir Khan, Sridevi, Karan Johar, Kangana Ranaut, Aditi Rao Hydari, Kabir Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, and many more graced the opening ceremony of MAMI 2017, held in Mumbai yesterday. Just like the opening ceremony, Nita Ambani’s after bash was too a star studded affair.
- We had great experience, want to thanks people for their enormous support: Indian Football captain
- B-Town stars arrive in style at Nita Ambani’s MAMI 2017 after party
- We are not keen on fighting the case anymore: Aarushi’s Grandfather
- Aarushi Talwar verdict: Dentist couple to release from jail by evening
- Pipariya in Surat emerges as perfect example of ‘smart village’