New Delhi, May 01 (ANI): Looks like SS Rajamouli’s magnum-opus ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion,’ is on a spree to break box office records both national and internationally. According to the Hollywood Reporter, ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’ emerged as the number three on the US Box Office behind Vin Diesel’s ‘ Fate of the Furious’ and a Hispanic comedy ‘ How to be a Latin Lover’. Baahubali 2: The Conclusion even beat Tom Hanks’ high-tech thriller ‘ The Circle’ at the North American box office. The SS Rajamouli-directorial opened with 10.1 million USD, from a mere 450 theatres. The magnum opus has already become the first Indian film in history to cross Rs. 100 crores net on the very first day of its release. The movie that stars Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah Bhatia and Sathyaraj in pivotal roles is expected to break many more records in the coming days.
- Next story Macron pays tribute to Moroccan drowned in 1995, after far-right activists pushed him into Seine
- Previous story Massive fire breaks out in cycle factory
- Any decision on Brexit deal will happen in New Year – British trade minister
- Hockey World Cup- Australia Settle For Bronze Medal
- Rafale deal verdict: Congress is conspiring with Pakistan to take revenge for its 2014 electoral loss, says BJP
- India vs Australia: We wanted to create pressure from both ends, says Jasprit Bumrah
- Pulwama encounter: Wreath laying ceremony of Army jawan Sawar Kishan Singh Rajput performed