New Delhi, Jan 21 (ANI): Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev condoled on the death of 111-year-old chief seer of Karnataka’s Siddaganga Mutt Shivakumara Swami. Ramdev commended the late seer’s efforts towards education for children and called him the nation’s pride. Shivakumara Swami had been battling a lung infection for two weeks. His followers fondly refer him as ‘the walking god’. He has been a significant figure in Karnataka, revered by politicians and public alike. His last rites will be performed on Tuesday evening.
- Baba Ramdev condoles death of Shivakumara Swami, calls him ‘pride of the nation’
- BJP women’s wing scuffles with police at ‘Justice for Babina’ protest in Bhubaneswar
- New WhatsApp text limits aimed to slow ‘fake news’
- Pravasi Bharatiya Divas: EAM Swaraj boasts of Indian-origin leaders across world
- Sen. Kamala Harris jumps into 2020 White House race