Mumbai, Aug 13 (ANI): Dalai Lama, Baba Ramdev, Acharya Lokesh Muni, Moulana Kalbe Shadiq and Piyush Goyal attended the “World Peace & Harmony Conclave” in Mumbai on Sunday. Expressing his views of the controversial matter of Babri Masjid, Baba Ramdev said it is not a matter of land. It is rather a matter of conscience. He further quoted Maulana Kalbe Sadiq and said conscience is all about giving and not taking.
- Next story Librarians’ Day Celebration: Deputy CM Garu launches e-library project
- Previous story Virginia governor tells white supremacists to ‘Go home’
- Remembering Sridevi: Life and times of Bollywood’s first lady superstar of India
- “She left this world too early”, says Shivraj Chouhan on Sridevi’s sudden demise
- There’s no other noble profession than being a teacher: ‘Hichki’ actress Rani Mukerji
- Sridevi’s death: Madhur Bhandarkar thought it was a hoax, Anu Kapoor, Adil Hussain shocked by the uneven death
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi