Mumbai, Aug 13 (ANI): Dalai Lama, Baba Ramdev, Acharya Lokesh Muni, Moulana Kalbe Shadiq and Piyush Goyal attended the “World Peace & Harmony Conclave” in Mumbai on Sunday. Expressing his views of the controversial matter of Babri Masjid, Baba Ramdev said it is not a matter of land. It is rather a matter of conscience. He further quoted Maulana Kalbe Sadiq and said conscience is all about giving and not taking.
- “Babri Masjid jameen ka masla nahi hai, ye zamir ka masla hai”: Baba Ramdev
- Virginia governor tells white supremacists to ‘Go home’
- Donald Trump urges Americans to ‘rise’ above hatred, bigotry
- Due to the negligence of the BRD hospital, A father lost the only boy of his 2 month
- My India (Weekly programme) – Aug 12, 2017