International Olympic Committee president Thomas Bach blamed Brazil’s economic crisis on the questionable legacy left in Rio de Janeiro by last year’s Olympic Games.
- Next story Trump visits FEMA for briefing on hurricane preparations
- Previous story Neymar unveiled as most expensive soccer player
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank