International Olympic Committee president Thomas Bach blamed Brazil’s economic crisis on the questionable legacy left in Rio de Janeiro by last year’s Olympic Games.
- Next story Trump visits FEMA for briefing on hurricane preparations
- Previous story Neymar unveiled as most expensive soccer player
- Pope comes to aid of policeman after horse mishap
- Trump supports stopgap funding bill despite tweets: Ryan
- Watch: Railway Minister Piyush Goyal inspects Bengaluru City railway Station
- A “bowl of doggy-doo, put a cherry on top and call it a chocolate sundae”: Pelosi on GOP stopgap bill
- Ugandan orphan choir kicks off European fundraising tour in Britain