Korea (Chhattisgarh), Oct 26 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Labour andSports Minister, Bhaiya Lal Rajwade, made the headlines on Thursday when he claimed that bachelors have a bright future in the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Rajwade, who was addressing during a programme in Korea, spotted example of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and added that many chief ministers and other ministers are unmarried in the party.
- Next story Bizzare! District Collector asks villagers to go for ‘open defecation’
- Previous story Soldiers killed in Finland train collision
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May