India’s Bajrang Punia had upstaged Korea’s Lee Seung Chul 6-2 to win gold medal in the men’s 65 kg freestyle category of Asian Wrestling Championships, which was held in Delhi in May. Bajrang, who is a part of the Indian contingent for the World Championships, to be held in Paris, wants to recreate the same magic and get gold for the country.
- Previous story On hunger strike from 12 days, Narmada Bachao Andolan Leader Medha Patkar’s health impaired
- Bajrang Wants To Repeat Asian Championship Performance In WC
- On hunger strike from 12 days, Narmada Bachao Andolan Leader Medha Patkar’s health impaired
- My India (Weekly programme) Aug 07, 2017
- Anupam Kher RELEASES ‘Ranchi Diaries’ Poster At The Residence From His Struggling Days!
- A Muslim sister gifted her kidney to a sick brother on Rakshabandan