India’s Bajrang Punia had upstaged Korea’s Lee Seung Chul 6-2 to win gold medal in the men’s 65 kg freestyle category of Asian Wrestling Championships, which was held in Delhi in May. Bajrang, who is a part of the Indian contingent for the World Championships, to be held in Paris, wants to recreate the same magic and get gold for the country.
- Next story Kenyans head to the polls in pivotal election
- Previous story On hunger strike from 12 days, Narmada Bachao Andolan Leader Medha Patkar’s health impaired
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail