Mumbai, Jan 19 (ANI): Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who is essaying Bal Thackeray in his next film ‘Thackeray’, said that one of the memories embedded in his mind of the Shiv Sena patriarch was that latter was “fearless” and never showed “hypocricy”. “He was a fearless and daring man. What I remember that he was not a hypocritical person, and used to say what he felt,” said the ‘Sacred Games’ actor.
- Bal Thackeray was fearless, used to speak his mind: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Triple murder executed in UP’s Sambhal house, culprits on run
- Now, combination blood test for pancreatic cancer may catch disease earlier
- ‘Alita’ experience hopes to give movie-goers an extra dimension
- Almost entire opposition in Kolkata for Mamata Banerjee’s ‘United India Rally’ today