Berlin (Germany), August 11 (ANI): Exiled Baloch leaders and activists on Friday held a meeting in Germany’s Berlin city to highlight their concern against the under construction multi-billion dollar China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). Giving details of the event organiser of Baloch National Movement (North America), Dr. Zafar Baloch said that the people of Balochistan demand China and Pakistan to go out of Balochistan. Zafar added that Balochistan is not a part of Pakistan and it has no right to sign any agreement with China that has anything to do with Balochistan. The event titled “China’s One Belt One Road Initiative – Its adverse impact on Balochistan and the region” was organised by the European branch of the Baloch National Movement (BNM), a Baloch nationalist political group. People in Balochistan, a resource rich province, are opposing the CPEC, which runs mostly through the region.
- Baloch activists oppose China’s CPEC project, demand Pakistan, China’s exit from Balochistan
- 30 children die due to encephalitis in last 48 hours in Gorakhpur
- Guardiola says Manchester City’s big spending was needed
- Dozens killed in Alexandria train crash
- Russia says ‘a pity’ U.S. casts doubt on Iran nuclear deal