Berlin (Germany), Aug 27 (ANI): The Baloch Republican Students Organisation (BRSO) and the Baloch Republican Party (BRP) held a protest in Germany’s Berlin in a bid to highlight the war crime perpetrated by Pakistan in Balochistan. The protest demonstration was more of an awareness campaign, also held in the capital city of Brandenburg. Apart from highlighting the war crimes committed by the Pakistani, the campaign was also aimed at paying tribute to father of nation Shaheed Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti on his 11th Martyrdom Anniversary. On the occasion, several events were held in Balochistan and across the world.
- Baloch activists protest in Berlin to highlight Pakistan’s war crimes against Baloch people
- Iraqi forces retake most if Tal Afar from Islamic State – military
- New Zealand beats holders England to win back women’s rugby World Cup title
- Rescue crews race against rising floodwaters in Texas
- Watch: 20-feet python rescued by forest officials