Berlin (Germany), Aug 27 (ANI): The Baloch Republican Students Organisation (BRSO) and the Baloch Republican Party (BRP) held a protest in Germany’s Berlin in a bid to highlight the war crime perpetrated by Pakistan in Balochistan. The protest demonstration was more of an awareness campaign, also held in the capital city of Brandenburg. Apart from highlighting the war crimes committed by the Pakistani, the campaign was also aimed at paying tribute to father of nation Shaheed Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti on his 11th Martyrdom Anniversary. On the occasion, several events were held in Balochistan and across the world.
- Next story Mayweather, McGregor react to mega fight
- Previous story Iraqi forces retake most if Tal Afar from Islamic State – military
- This UP man worships, chants CM ‘Yogi Chalisa’
- One Baton Rouge officer fired, other suspended over shooting death of Alton Sterling
- 2 dreaded criminals arrested in encounter with the police
- Shocking! Woman allegedly pours chemical on a newborn on pretext of traditional pneumonia treatment
- “I’ve never been so happy”, says Malala in Pakistan