New Delhi, Feb 18 (ANI): Indian Army Chief Bipin Singh Rawat on Saturday visited AIIMS trauma centre in the national capital to know about the whereabouts of officer Chetan Cheeta, who was injured in the Bandipora encounter in Northern Kashmir last week. The officer has suffered multiple gunshot injuries and is currently in a critical condition. One militant and three soldiers were killed in the gun battle on the morning of February 14.
- Next story Merkel and Lavrov arrive to speak at Munich Security Conference
- Previous story Watch! B-Town celebs grace Neil Nitin Mukesh-Rukmini’s lavish wedding reception
- Bure din jane wale hain, Rahul Gandhi ane wale hain: Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Chhattisgarh assembly polls: Congress gives tough fight to BJP
- PM Modi appeals to ensure smooth functioning of Winter Session of Parliament to Opposition parties
- Trends make it clear that Congress is forming govt in Rajasthan with full majority: Sachin Pilot
- Congress will form govt in Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot