Bangladesh has told the United Nations Security Council that it cannot take any more refugees from Myanmar, some 18 months after more than 700,000 mainly Rohingya Muslims started pouring across the border. Ed Giles reports.
- Bangladesh tells U.N. Security Council cannot take more Myanmar refugees
- N.Korean defectors in Seoul give their take on Trump-Kim summit
- Trump says U.S.-backed force has retaken all territory once held by Islamic State
- ‘Reasonably attractive’ news coming from India, Pakistan: Trump
- Dharmendra Pradhan hands over 100th LoI to CBG entrepreneur under SATAT scheme in Delhi